Professor Government and International AffairsVirginia Tech, VTRC Office 6-020,900 North Glebe Road,Arlington, VA 22203, USA
Popular CategoriesAbkhazia August War Bosnia Bosnian war Caucasus conflict Critical Geopolitics Current affairs De Facto States Democracy ethnic cleansing Five Day War forced displacement genocide Geography Geopolitics Georgia Nagorno-Karabakh Nagorny Karabakh nationalism Obama Political Borders Political Geography Putin Radovan Karadzic South Ossetia Syria Uncategorized war crimes Washington D.C. World political map
- Six months of bloody war in Ukraine
- New Research: Ukrainian attitudes toward territorial compromises.
- Articles in The Irish Times on the Ukraine Crisis and War
- Research on public opinion in the Donbas on the eve of the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- New Research on Public Attitudes in the Contested Donbas/s Region
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Pinheiro Principles
On 10 March I gave the closing keynote at the 6th Annual Conference of the Canadian Association for Refugee and Forced Migration Studies (CARFMS). The topic of my talk was Reversing Ethnic Cleansing: Bosnia’s Experience and Protracted Displacement in the … Continue reading